The social development of a society depends on the quality of decision making and the performance of different groups/organizations of that society; thus, certain individual skills, which improve the efficiency and effectiveness of groups/organizations, are facilitators of the social development. Therefore, in order to provide future decision-makers and managers with essential individual skills (such as systems thinking, life skills, and team work), Asemaan Group was founded to accomplish the mission of:
“Providing Iranian children with some of the most decisive but unfortunately
less-emphasized skills through edutainment in order to improve the contents
of Iranian educational systems” i
Asemaan Core Values
According to all members’ consensus, Asemaan Group has had four pillars of core values since it was established; this four-pillar statement should be considered in developing and implementing all plans, programs and outcomes: i
• This organization has always been -and will be- completely independent.
• All these efforts and activities are voluntary and absolutely non-profit.
• All Asemaan services/products aim to address vital educational needs and all related
fields of study should be entirely led by the best experts of each discipline.
• Any kind of feedback and critique is absolutely welcome in Asemaan Group; there is a
culture of feedback among all members and between Asemaan and its audience.
• All Asemaan members respect organizational disciplines and –at the same time-
• There will be no national promotion until the time that three perfect outcomes will
be elaborated. i